This award gives you the title of Honorary Doctorate Degree in the field of Leadership and Strategic Management. This is an image title, as it establishes you as a symbol of high status and recognition of your achievements in your years of service.
The event is to honour African Leaders in Africa & Asia who have excelled and distinguished themselves in their chosen fields for them to be acknowledged, recognized, and celebrated worldwide.
The primary candidate pool for this award are individual business leaders within the private sector (CEOs, Senior-Level Managers and Business Owners), however, this recognition could also be awarded to public service executives.
The nomination comes from the general public and is screened by the Board of M-Gibes College of Business & Management, UK in partnership with MG Business Solutions and the Council of the awarding Institution.
To be considered eligible for the award, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Be above 40 years of age
- Inspires and enables others through a spirit of collaboration, trust, human dignity and recognition of individual contributions.
- Models the way by creating standards of excellence and setting an example for others to follow.
- Embodies fair and transparent decision-making, while taking calculated risks, and being accountable for their actions and decision.
- Demonstrates excellence in service delivery through tangible outcomes.
- Demonstrates outstanding dedication in their work while maintaining a high level of commitment to public-service values and ethics (respect for others, integrity, professionalism).
- Is an inspirational model for employees.